Hi everyone! I'm so SO SOOOO excited because it seems as though God is just unraveling things that we've been praying for, for so long. I've never really been able to stand back and say, wow, I can totally see what God is doing and how he's using this person to help out this situation, and so on and so forth. I had the awesome experience of going to West Coast Conference last week, and while I was there, on the very first night, I got a text message from my cousin's girlfriend that that night at church, my cousin, Michael Morgan, was up at the front during alter call and reaching out to God and almost got the Holy Ghost! He was really close a couple of times! Now, for those of you who don't know Michael, this is HUGE! He's had to deal with a lot of hard things in his life and he never really got into the whole "church thing". Until one day, he started becoming sensitive to what God was telling him and for the past few weeks, he's been going to church, and his girlfriend, Brittany, has been going with him. She's never been to an Apostolic church before and she's had quite the experience! :) But God's really been dealing with them and it's amazing to see how far they have come. So I was so excited to hear about all of that on Wednesday night, but on Friday morning, I got even BIGGER news!! I received a call from Brittany and she gave me the best news I've heard in a long time! She and Michael are getting baptized in Jesus name Sunday (today) night at 6:30 at the Citrus Heights church! God is so amazing! And He knows exactly what he's doing too...because this is a HUGE witness to my Uncle Greg, who backslid a couple years ago, to his new wife, Christie, who's never been to an Apostolic church or knows anything about it, to Ryan, Michael's brother, who doesn't seem to have an interest in going to church, and to all of Brittany's church, who has a Catholic background and know nothing about an Apostolic church either. Isn't it amazing how God can use just 1 person to touch so many others?? I am in shock, I shouldn't be because I know God can and will do anything, but I am in amazement and excitement! I can see God working in our family, and I love it! I am praying that God will fill all of them with the Holy Ghost!! I claim it in Jesus name! Please keep them all in prayer! :)
P.S. Man, what exciting news for my 1st post! :) :) :)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Heeyyy Katelynn! I haven't talked to you in a long time, how have you been doing? How is your family doing? That IS exciting news about Michael and his girlfriend, and you're right about him getting in church can have such a huge impact on so many people.
Love you lots! :) :)
Post a Comment